|Get Dispensary Deals Now
& Sent to You Each Week!
(can be used from your phone!)
Colorado Medical Marijuana Registration
The first question a potential medical marijuana patient must answer is do I qualify for a medical marijuana card?
Please review the list of qualifying medical conditions as laid out by the department of Public Health and Environment below.
- Severe or Chronic Pain
- HIV or AIDS positive OR A medical condition or treatment that produces, for this patient, one or more of the following and which, in the physician’s professional opinion, may be alleviated by the medical use of marijuana.
- Severe nausea
- Seizures (including those characteristic of epilepsy)
- Muscle spasticity or spasms (related to some of the above conditions.)
- Persistent muscle spasms (including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis)
To register with the Colorado Medical Marijuana Registry interested applicants must send in a signed physician referral form and complete and sign a registry application form.
At CMM Our Staff is prepared to walk and talk you through the process of getting registered with the Colorado Medical Marijuana Registry from start to finish. Please see how simple the process is in the requirements list below.
Colorado Medical Marijuana Card Registration Requirements:
- Completing an application form for a medical marijuana registry (ID) or identification card
- Sign and date the registry application form
- Have the physician sign and date the physician recommendation form
- Photocopy a legible copy of an approved photo I.D. that establishes Colorado residency.
- Send in a non refundable application fee of $90 (check or money order payable to (CDPHE)
- Send all of the items above to:
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment or (CDPHE)
in care of the Colorado Medical Marijuana Registry
For more information, call or email our highly trained and highly motivated representatives today! (303) 625.4012